Turnbulls Active Vehicle Storage
The Turnbulls name has been synonymous with offering high quality service and products for more than half a century throughout the motor industry. Building on our reputation, experience and our passion for motor vehicles, we are extending our services to include a Premier Vehicle Storage Solution.
From our secure location in Plymouth with 24/7 monitored alarm and CCTV, we will take care of your vehicle as if it was our own. With a huge focus on customer satisfaction, we ensure that our service offers a hassle free way for you to enjoy your pride and joy with the safe knowledge that it is being looked after when not in use.
Active Storage Service Includes:
- Indoor storage in secure premises with Alarm and CCTV
- Valeting pre and post storage
- General condition check and report. Levels checked pre and post storage including Battery, Tyres, Oil, Water etc.
- Complimentary vehicle cover supplied
- 30 day vehicle running up. To help maintain the condition of your vehicle we will run the car up to operating temperature and check levels and general operation of the vehicle
- 30 day tyre and brake movement and visual check. We will move the vehicle thus avoiding flat spots on the tyres and help eliminate brake seizure and check tyre pressures
- 30 day battery check and charge
- Vehicle available within 4 hours for collection (during opening hours)
Additional Services Offered:
- Battery maintenance and trickle charging
- Pre-trip vehicle preparation and fueling
- MOT, service and repairs
- Out of hours service
- Vehicle detailing
- Vehicle modifications and accessories
- Collection and delivery arranged
- Dehumidified storage carcoons
What are your opening times?
We are open from 8:30 - 5:30 Monday to Friday and 9:00 - 4:00 on Saturdays (excluding bank holidays). However we can offer an out of hours service should you require.
Can I leave another vehicle with you when I collect my vehicle?
Unlike other storage facilities, we understand the inconvenience of trying to get a lift or make arrangements to pick up your vehicle from storage and therefore are more than happy for you to leave a vehicle when you take your pride and joy out. We can also offer a valeting and repairs service for your vehicle when you leave it with us.
Is there a minimum storage contract?
Yes - Four weeks, but as our facilities and services are in demand, should you relinquish your space we cannot guarantee future availability.
How can I pay?
We take a four week deposit upfront and generally the majority of customers pay weekly by standing order.
All vehicles are covered on our motor trader policy when we are either working on the vehicle or moving it, however all vehicles stored with us should be individually insured and you should inform your insurance company that it is with us as some insurers will offer a discount.
To all of our customers we offer a car valeting service using top quality products that you would expect to keep your car in first class condition. We offer every service from an exterior wash to paintwork correction.
Exterior wash from £10
- Pressure wash exterior of vehicle
- Hand wash with pH balanced shampoo
- Hand dry with micro fibre smear free drying towel
- Door shuts cleaned
- Wheels and wheel arches pressure washed
- Tyres dressed
Interior Clean from £10
- Complete interior vacuumed
- Ash trays emptied, cleaned and all litter removed
- All surfaces cleaned and dressed
- All glass cleaned inside and out
Additional Services - please enquire for quote
- Machine polish - for very dull paintwork or light scratches
- Hand polishing and waxing
- Wheel refurbishment
- Paintwork detailing and paintwork correction
- Paintwork protection
- Overspray removal
- Interior shampoo
- Leather protection
- Preparation for sale